Affinity’s Dealroom.co data integration brings Dealroom.co’s organizational data and insights into the Affinity platform. With insight into over 1.7 million startups and over 2.1 million global organizations, our partnership further enhances Affinity’s ability to provide the most complete, reliable, and highest quality data available to find, manage, and close more deals.
- What fields are included?
- Can customers trial the exclusive Dealroom.co fields?
- How to access the exclusive Dealroom.co fields
- How often are the Dealroom.co fields updated? Are they editable?
- Can Dealroom.co fields be used for Affinity Analytics and Affinity's API?
What fields are included?
Dealroom.co fields (All Affinity customers)
Below is a list of the 19 Dealroom.co fields that are provided by default to all Affinity customers.
|Dealroom.co fields (All customers)||Definition|
|Business Models||Values include: eCommerce, Manufacturing, and SaaS (see Dealroom.co definitions)|
|Client Focus||Values include: B2B (Business) or B2C (Consumer)|
|Corporate Industries||Values include: Finance, Technology, Media, Healthcare, Legal, Real Estate, etc.|
|Description||Short summary of the organization|
|Dealroom URL||Link to the organization's Dealroom.co profile|
|Number of Employees||Values include ranges of: 2-10, 11-50, etc.|
|Income Streams||Values include: Advertising, Commission, Subscription, and Selling Own Inventory (see Dealroom.co definitions)|
|Industries||The industries that the organization operates in or is related to|
|Last Funding Amount (EUR)||Last funding amount of the organization (in Euros)|
|Location||The physical location of organization|
|Ownership Types||Values include: Venture Capital, Private Equity, Subsidiary, Public, Accelerator, Angel, Crowdfunded, Bootstrapped, Not Known|
|Service Industries||Values include: Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal Services, Digital Services, and Recruitment|
|Technologies||A subset of technologies the company operates in or is related to|
|Total Funding Amount (EUR)||Total funding received by the organization (in Euros)|
|Last Month Twitter Followers||Number of Twitter followers the organization had last month|
|Last Month Change in Twitter Followers||Change in the number of Twitter follows for the organization from last month|
|Last Month Twitter Favorites||Number of times the organization's tweets were favorited last month|
|Total Tweets||Total number of times the organization has tweeted|
|Year Founded||The year the organization was founded|
Dealroom.co fields (Exclusive to Premium and Enterprise Tiers with a Dealroom.co subscription)
Below is a list of the 17 additional Dealroom.co fields that are exclusively available to Affinity customers on the Premium or Enterprise tier who also have a separate Dealroom.co subscription.
|Dealroom.co fields (Exclusive)||Definition|
|Company Status||Values include: Operational, Closed, Acquired, and Low-Activity|
|Core Side Value||Tied to the Sustainable Development column - tracks whether sustainable development is the core of their business or an indirect value based on how they operate|
|Current Job Openings||List of open job positions|
|Latest EBITDA (EUR)||Most recent EBITDA|
|Founders||The founder(s) of the organization|
|Has Strong Founder||Founders with have a proven track record for success - they may have founded another successful startup, held a high position, and/or have a strong educational background|
|Has Exceptional Founder||A higher tier than "Strong Founder" - they have had high positions and/or founded several successful startups with a strong educational background|
|Investors||List of current investors (combination of individuals and firms/funds)|
|Last Funding Date||Date of last funding received|
|Last Funding Investors||Investors involved in most recent funding round|
|Last Funding Valuation (EUR)||Determined value of organization during last funding round|
|Latest Revenue Date||Date of most recent EBITDA and Revenue|
|Latest Revenue (EUR)||Most recent revenue (in euros)|
|Dealroom Last Updated UTC||Date of most recent field update for the organization|
|Sustainable Development||Sustainability goals that the organization is tackling - used to define impact startups|
|Team Members||A list of the organization's team members|
|Tech Stack||The organization's tech stack|
Can customers trial the exclusive Dealroom.co fields?
Trials are not available. To learn more about Dealroom.co data offerings, please contact Dealroom.co directly.
How to access the exclusive Dealroom.co fields
If you/your team has a Dealroom.co subscription and a Premium or Enterprise tier Affinity subscription, your team admin can take the following steps:
- Reach out to your Affinity representative or email@example.com to ask for access to the exclusive Dealroom.co fields.
- Your Affinity representative will follow-up with you once they have been enabled for your team's Affinity account.
How often are the Dealroom.co fields updated? Are they editable?
- Dealroom.co fields are automatically updated on a weekly basis.
- Dealroom.co field values are editable.
- Note: Making edits to the cell values within a Dealroom.co field will break the sync for that particular cell. To reenable syncing, simply remove all field values from that cell and Affinity will repopulate that cell with the most recent data within the next 24 hours.
Can Dealroom.co fields be used for Affinity Analytics and Affinity's API?
- Yes, Dealroom.co fields can be used within dashboard views for Affinity Analytics.
- Yes, Dealroom.co fields can be accessed via Affinity's API - to see an example in code, visit our API Documentation section: Get Fields to see "dealroom" as the enrichment source on the right sidebar.