When it comes to managing different contacts in Affinity for different reasons, lists are the way to go!
There are 3 types of lists you can create in Affinity:
Some examples of people-type lists:
- Recruiting Pipeline - Track applicants in a recruiting pipeline and see what stage they're in.
- VIPs - Keep a list of all the important people in your network.
- Event Tracking - Track all the people and the events they have attended in the past.
Some examples of organization-type lists:
- Dealflow - Manage your deals and track their progress over time.
- Portfolio Companies - Keep a list of your portfolio companies in one place.
Some examples of opportunity-type lists:
- Limited Partners (LPs) - Track both individual and institutional investors in one place.
- Fundraising - Track different fundraising rounds over time.
Learn more about how to leverage opportunities here: How to create and leverage opportunities