With Funnel Analysis Reports, you can quickly understand how your deals progress over time. You can also track the average amount of time spent on each stage of the pipeline to determine areas where you/your team can improve on time spent.
To get started, you can use the Funnel Analysis template provided by Affinity:
- First, click into the list you'd like to report on, then click the + icon as shown below. Then, click the Funnel Analysis template option to create a new dashboard view.
- Once the Funnel Analysis report is generated, you will immediately see different visualization tiles and metrics based on the data within this list.
- Want to understand how certain visualization tiles were generated? Click the ellipsis (3-dotted icon) on the top-right corner of the visualization tile you want to dig deeper into, then click Explore from here.
- If you'd like to change the data fields being used for certain visualization tiles, click the ellipsis (3-dotted icon) on the top-right corner, then click Edit dashboard.
- Then, click the ellipsis (3-dotted icon) on the top-right corner of the visualization tile you want to dig deeper into, then click Edit.
To learn more about customizing, filtering, and pivoting data on your dashboard view, check out our Help Center's dedicated section on Affinity Analytics.