Get all the benefits of Affinity when you're on-the-go! Feel free to jump to the section most relevant to you:
Download on iOS and Android
How to sign in to the mobile app
- Make sure you are first logged in successfully on the web app.
- Then, tap into the Affinity mobile app.
- Enter your email address to login via the magic link method.
- Open up your email app on your mobile phone, not your laptop/desktop.
- Click Log me in to sign in to the Affinity mobile app immediately.
- Signed in successfully? Get started with these additional resources:
Note: Affinity's mobile app is currently not optimized for tablets and will be best viewed on phones. We are working on optimizing the mobile experience for all devices, so stay tuned!
Potential error messages
- If you're using Office 365 as your email client, you may see an error message that looks like the following:
This is an Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) Safe Link Policy set by Office 365.
- To resolve this issue, check out the solution provided here: Mobile Login: Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)