Get all the benefits of Affinity when you're on-the-go! Feel free to jump to the section most relevant to you:
Note: Affinity's mobile app is only available for paying Affinity CRM customers.
Download on iOS and Android
How to sign in to the mobile app
- Make sure you are first signed in successfully on your Affinity CRM.
- Then, tap into the Affinity mobile app on your phone.
- Enter your email address to sign in via the magic link method.
- Open up your email app on your mobile phone, not your laptop/desktop.
- Click Log me in to sign in to the Affinity mobile app immediately.
- Signed in successfully? Get started with these additional resources:
Note: Affinity's mobile app is currently not optimized for tablets and will be best viewed on phones. We are working on optimizing the mobile experience for all devices, so stay tuned!
Potential error messages
- If you're using Office 365 as your email client, you may see an error message that looks like the following:
This is an Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) Safe Link Policy set by Office 365.
- To resolve this issue, check out the solution provided here: Mobile Login: Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)