Automate even more workflows now by integrating Affinity with the following services:
- Google Drive
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- ...and more on their way!
NOTE: Only Affinity subscriptions with API access (Professional or Enterprise plans) can natively integrate with Affinity. If you are on the Basic plan, feel free to reach out to Affinity Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) stating your interest in upgrading to Professional or Enterprise.
How much will it cost?
Each integration is available for $500/year. If interested in learning more, feel free to contact your Affinity CSM or Affinity Solutions (email@example.com), and we'd be happy to continue the conversation accordingly.
How do I get started? (Admins only)
If you are an admin for your Affinity account (see Affinity User Types) and are interested in setting up integrations, feel free to reach out to your Affinity CSM (if your team has a dedicated CSM) or to Affinity Solutions (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please send your respective emails with the following questions answered:
- How are you leveraging [input name of service] today?
- How do you envision this integration working?
- Are there any other native integrations you would like to see in Affinity in the near future?
Where to find the Integrations tab (Admins only)
Once you speak with your Affinity CSM or with Affinity Support, you can start setting up your integrations by doing the following:
- Click the Menu icon on the top-left corner.
- Click Settings on the bottom-left corner.
- Click the Integrations tab.