Automate even more workflows now by integrating Affinity with the following services:
- Google Drive
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- Salesforce (requires custom set-up)
- ...and more on their way!
NOTE: Only Affinity subscriptions with API access (Professional, Premium, and Enterprise tiers) can natively integrate with Affinity. If you are on the Basic tier, feel free to reach out to Affinity Support (email@example.com) stating your interest in upgrading to Professional, Premium, or Enterprise.
How much will it cost?
Integrations will be included with your Affinity subscription if you are on the Premium tier (up to 3 integrations) or Enterprise tier (up to 5 integrations). If you are on the Professional tier or are interested in learning more, feel free to contact your Affinity CSM or Affinity Support (firstname.lastname@example.org), and we'd be happy to continue the conversation accordingly.
How do I get started? (Admins only)
If you are an admin for your Affinity account (see Affinity User Types) and are interested in setting up integrations, feel free to reach out to your Affinity CSM or to Affinity Support (email@example.com). Please send your respective emails with the following questions answered:
- How are you leveraging [input name of service] today?
- How do you envision this integration working?
- Are there any other native integrations you would like to see in Affinity in the near future?
Where to find the Integrations tab (Admins only)
After speaking with your Affinity CSM or Affinity Support (firstname.lastname@example.org), you can start setting up your integrations:
- Click your Personal Avatar on the top-right corner of your screen, then click Affinity Settings.
- Click the Integrations tab.
- Scroll all the way up this article and click on the relevant integration (i.e. Eventbrite, Slack, Typeform, etc.).