Automate even more workflows now by integrating Affinity with the following services:
- Google Drive
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- Microsoft Teams
- Salesforce (requires custom set-up)
- ...and more on their way!
Note: Only Affinity subscriptions on the Premium and Enterprise Tiers can natively integrate with Affinity:
- Premium Tier: Access to 3 native integrations and Affinity Analytics
- Enterprise Tier: Access to 5 native integrations, Affinity Analytics, and Affinity for Teams.
- If you are on the Professional Tier, please to reach out to Affinity Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) stating your interest in upgrading to Premium or Enterprise.
How do I get started? (Admins only)
If you are an admin for your Affinity account (see Affinity User Types) and are interested in setting up integrations, feel free to reach out to your Affinity CSM or to Affinity Support (email@example.com). Please send your respective emails with the following questions answered:
- How are you leveraging [input name of service] today?
- How do you envision this integration working?
- Are there any other native integrations you would like to see in Affinity in the near future?
Where to find the Integrations tab (Admins only)
After speaking with your Affinity CSM or Affinity Support (firstname.lastname@example.org), you can start setting up your integrations:
- Click your Personal Avatar on the top-right corner of your screen, then click Affinity Settings.
- Click the Integrations tab.
- Scroll all the way up this article and click on the relevant integration (i.e. Eventbrite, Slack, Typeform, etc.).