For Outlook users
- Open Outlook
- Click File on the top-left corner
- Under Account Settings, this will indicate your mail server's EWS domain.
For example: https://mail.affinity.co/owa/mail.com
Your EWS URL would be https://mail.affinity.co/ews/exchange.asmx.
For other mail application users
- Click Options, then click All Options
- Click Account, then click My Account
- With the Server name that is outlined in red, your custom EWS URL will look something like: https://Server name/EWS/Exchange.asmx
- In this case, the custom EWS URL would be: https://affinity.outlook.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx