If you use Microsoft Exchange (On-Premise) and not Office 365, you will need to update your account to include your EWS URL. After you have located your EWS URL, please send it over to email@example.com so that we can help you get signed in.
Note: If your EWS URL begins with office.office365.com, then you are on Office 365.
For Outlook users on Windows
- Open Outlook, then click File on the top-left corner.
- Under Account Settings, this will indicate your email server's address.
- For example, if you see https://mail.affinity.co/owa/mail.com in the result above. Your EWS URL would be https://mail.affinity.co/ews/exchange.asmx.
For Outlook users on Mac
- Click on Outlook on the top navigation bar, then click Preferences.
- Click on Accounts.
- Click on Advanced.
- The Server URL will be found under Microsoft Exchange > Server.
For other mail application users
- Click Options, then click All Options.
- Click Account, then click My Account.
- With the Server name that is outlined in red, your custom EWS URL will look something like:
- In this case, the custom EWS URL would be: