With rich-text and image capabilities, email signatures can now be customized within Affinity, just as you would in your native email application.
How to set up your email signature in Affinity
- Click on your Personal Avatar, then click Profile Preferences.
- Click the Email Signatures tab.
- Type in your email signature and customize it by adding rich-text formatting and/or an image.
- Finally, click Save changes.
- Now, you will see your email signature whenever composing an email through Affinity and can make quick edits when necessary.
- The maximum image size supported for an image is 5MB.
- All images will be downsized and maintain aspect ratio to 300px on the longest side (height or width).
- You cannot paste an existing email signature with images directly into Affinity. You have to re-upload the image directly by clicking on the Image icon (see below).