In Affinity, not only do we show you the connections that you and your network have to individuals and companies, but we also show you the strength of these connections so that you can easily determine who to ask for a warm introduction.
- What are Relationship Strengths in Affinity?
- Viewing Connections on a contact's profile page
- Viewing Connections within a list
- Can you export Connections and Relationship Strengths from Affinity?
What are Relationship Strengths in Affinity?
A relationship strength is a numerical score given to your connections that ranges from 10 (weak) - 100 (strong). Relationship strengths are calculated based on the recency and frequency of interactions between two individuals. The scores are also ranked by different colored bars.
- Gray bars represent weak connections
- Orange bars represent average connections
- Green bars represent strong connections
Viewing Connections on a contact's profile page
- Click Connections on the right sidebar to see your connections to that contact.
- Click on each contact to see everyone that can provide you with a warm introduction to that contact.
Viewing Connections within a list
- Click any cell within the Connections column to see your connections to that contact.
- If you cannot find the Connections column, click the Customize View icon to make sure it's checked and on display.
- The Connections column will slide out from the right side of the screen.
Can you export Connections and Relationship Strengths from Affinity?
- Connections and Relationship Strengths can not be exported directly from the Affinity CRM.
- However, you can leverage the Affinity API - Relationship Strengths endpoint to access the data outside of the CRM.
- You can also leverage the Affinity API to get the strongest relationship strength connection to an organization on a list.