Leverage rich text formatting for your notes in Affinity for better structure and readability.
- On the Add Note tab on a contact's profile page.
- You can also leverage common keyboard shortcuts like the following below:
- Bold: Ctrl/Cmd + B
- Italic: Ctrl/Cmd + I
- Underline: Ctrl/Cmd + U
- Typing a dash "-" and a space will automatically start bullet point formatting.
- Typing a "1." and a space will automatically start numbered formatting.
- You can also @ mention your team members in notes to notify them about that particular note.
- Note Templates
- These are pre-saved text that can be inserted when adding notes to Affinity.
- Copying/pasting nested bullets between Microsoft Word/other apps and Affinity is not supported.
- Affinity Mobile App: You can view and save notes, but only in plain text. If you try to view a note that contains rich text, it will display in **plain text** (Markdown).
- We do not support hyperlinks (embedding a clickable link behind a word/phrase), but all URLs in a note are clickable once you save the note.