In Affinity, not only do we show you the connections that your network has to individuals and companies, but we also show you their respective relationship strengths so that you can easily determine who to best ask for a warm introduction.
What are Relationship Strengths in Affinity?
A relationship strength is a numerical score given to your connections that ranges from 10 (weak) - 100 (strong). Relationship strengths are calculated based on the recency and frequency of interactions between two individuals. The scores are also ranked by different colored bars.
- Gray bars represent weak connections
- Orange bars represent average connections
- Green bars represent strong connections
Viewing Connections on a contact's profile page
- Click Connections on the right sidebar to see your connections to that contact.
- Click on each contact to see everyone that can provide you with a warm introduction to that contact.
Viewing Connections within a list
- Click any cell within the Connections column to see your connections to that contact.
- If you cannot find the Connections column, click the Manage columns icon to make sure it's checked and on display.
- The Connections column will slide out from the right side of the screen.