If you're syncing your work email account with Affinity, but have it set up so that your work calendar has edit access to your personal calendar data, then your personal calendar data will be treated the same as your work calendar data and therefore sync into Affinity as well.
To make sure your personal calendar data gets removed from Affinity, you must:
- Go to your personal calendar's Settings.
- Then, under the Settings for my calendars tab, click the dropdown for your personal email account.
- Then, click Share with specific people and make sure the preference is set to See all event details, not Make changes to events.
- Your personal calendar events should disappear from Affinity within the next 2-3 days.
- After 2-3 days, click into an external contact's profile page to see that your personal calendar data should now be removed accordingly.
- If you still notice your personal calendar data surfacing on profile pages, send an email to email@example.com with examples and we'd be happy to take a deeper look.