Save time when creating your dashboard views by duplicating tiles instead of recreating them one by one. Please note that duplicating an entire dashboard view is not supported within the product at the moment - to request for a duplicate of an entire dashboard view, skip to the section titled: How to duplicate an entire dashboard view.
How to duplicate tiles within a dashboard view
- Click on the specific dashboard view that contains the tile you'd like to duplicate.
- From there, click the ellipsis (3 dotted icon), then click Edit dashboard.
- Click the ellipsis (3 dotted icon) for the specific tile you'd like to duplicate, then click Duplicate tile.
- You'll see the duplicated tile at the bottom. From here, you can click the ellipsis (3 dotted icon) again and click Edit to make minor changes.
How to duplicate an entire dashboard view
- To request a duplicate of an entire dashboard view, please email us at email@example.com with the following:
- Link to the dashboard view that you'd like to duplicate.
- The name of the list that the new dashboard view should be created on.
- The name of the user that should be the owner of the new dashboard view.
- Whether the new dashboard view should be private or shared with everyone who has access to that list.
- From there, our Support Team will let you know once the duplicate dashboard view has been created.