Welcome to Affinity! We're here to help you get started with the Affinity API so that you can set up webhooks, integrations, and more.
Getting started with the Affinity API
- Your team will get a certain number of monthly API calls based on your Affinity subscription tier.
- If your team has API access, make sure to set up your Affinity API key.
- Once you set up your API key, visit our API Documentation Center to get started.
- You can also check out our API articles to learn more:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the per-minute limit for API calls?
- Using the API, you can see your API Limits.
Is it possible to @mention someone when creating notes with the API?
- No, not at the moment.
Why don't some list entries have a creator_id associated with them?
- The "creator_id: null" is expected behavior when the previous user who created the list entry was removed from your team's Affinity account.
What can't I get via the API?
- See our article: What data is accessible via the Affinity API? as it also shows what data points are not accessible via the API.