Minimize the need for constant platform-switching by easily sending emails and file attachments to others through Affinity. While this article covers how to send emails one-by-one, you can also send personalized emails to multiple contacts all at once using Affinity’s bulk email feature.
- How to send emails and file attachments through Affinity
- Limitations for Microsoft Client Credential Flow users
How to send emails and file attachments through Affinity
- Click into the relevant person's profile page, then click on the blue email button.
- You can also click on the Connections tab to send emails and ask your allies for warm introductions to a particular individual.
- There are multiple features you can leverage within the Email Composer:
- Add other people to the CC and BCC lines as needed.
- Add an email subject.
- Type in content for the email body.
- Make your email body stand out by using rich-text formatting, attaching relevant files, and inserting dynamic fields or pre-saved email templates as needed.
- Make sure your files are one of our supported file types within Affinity.
- For Gmail users, the file size limit is 20MB.
- For Outlook users, the file size limit is 3MB.
- Create or edit your email signature within Affinity and manage your email templates.
- Once you're done, click Send.