Minimize the need for constant platform-switching by easily sending emails and file attachments to others through Affinity. While this article covers how to send emails one-by-one, you can also send personalized emails to multiple contacts all at once using Affinity’s bulk email feature.
- How to send emails and file attachments through Affinity
- Limitations for Microsoft Client Credential Flow users
How to send emails and file attachments through Affinity
- Click into the relevant person's profile page, then click on the blue email button.
- You can also click on the Connections tab to send emails and ask your allies for warm introductions to a particular individual.
- There are multiple features you can leverage within the Email Composer:
- Add other people to the CC and BCC lines as needed.
- Add an email subject.
- Type in content for the email body.
- Make your email body stand out by using rich-text formatting, attaching relevant files, and inserting dynamic fields or pre-saved email templates as needed.
- Make sure your files are one of our supported file types within Affinity.
- For Gmail users, the file size limit is 20MB.
- For Outlook users, the file size limit is 3MB.
- Create or edit your email signature within Affinity and manage your email templates.
- Once you're done, click Send.
Limitations for Microsoft Client Credential Flow users
If you and your team members are using Microsoft Client Credentials to sign into Affinity, you will not be able to send emails through Affinity at this time. Rest assured that this feedback has been taken into account and will be prioritized accordingly.