Minimize the need for constant platform-switching by easily sending emails and file attachments to others through Affinity.
How to send emails and file attachments through Affinity
- Click into the relevant person's profile page, then click on the blue email button.
- You can also click on the Connections tab to send emails and ask your allies for warm introductions to a particular individual.
- There are multiple features you can leverage within the Email Composer:
- Add other people to the CC and BCC lines as needed.
- Add an email subject.
- Write up your draft in the email body.
- Create or edit your email signature within Affinity.
- Make your email body stand out with rich-text formatting and attach relevant files as needed.
- Make sure your files are one of our supported file types within Affinity.
- For Gmail users, the file size limit is 20MB.
- For Outlook users, the file size limit is 3MB.
- Once you're done, click Send.