To sync additional email accounts, change the preferences of your personal privacy settings, or add team members to your Affinity subscription, click on the relevant cell to jump to that section and find out more:
Quickly access your Settings on the left-side of your screen.
View which of your personal/work email accounts are connected and syncing into Affinity.
- You can sync as many additional Gmail/Microsoft accounts as you'd like. You can also remove them and their synced data later on (see How to add/remove your email accounts).
- If an email account stops syncing, you can reenable sync by signing out and signing back in with that email account (see How to reenable syncing of data into Affinity).
Customize your email signature so that it gets applied every time you send an email to others through Affinity (see How to set up email signatures in Affinity).
Accelerate and simplify your outreach processes by creating and using email templates within Affinity (see How to create and leverage Email Templates within Affinity).
Save time by ensuring you don’t have to use external templates from other tools before one of your meetings and cover all your agenda items (see Note Templates).
You can set the frequency in which you'd like to receive email notifications for Unanswered Emails, Reminders, Added as owner, Note Mentions, and List Sharing (see Email Notifications).
Date and Time
In the "Date and time" tab, you will be able to select the "Time Zone," "Time Format," and "Date Format" to your liking (Changing Date & Time Preferences).
Determine how much of your email/calendar data you'd like to hide/share to your team members (i.e. internal contacts) regarding your email/calendar interactions with external contacts (see Internal vs. External Contacts).
- You can choose to hide or show email/calendar bodies, hide or show email subjects/calendar titles, and hide all interactions for a particular contact (Privacy Settings).
- If your team is on the Enterprise (Legacy) or Enterprise tiers, only the Enterprise Admin will be able to set your privacy preferences if Synced Emails & Meetings are set to be shared only amongst Teams. If Synced Emails & Meetings are set to be shared with Everyone, then users themselves will be able to set up their own privacy preferences (see Enterprise Permissions).
Users and Permissions
View all team members who also have access to your team's Affinity account.
- You can invite additional team members to the team Affinity account (Adding Users to Affinity). Please note that this will incur additional costs to your Affinity subscription.
- You can also deactivate team members who are no longer using Affinity and reactivate them later on (Deactivating/Reactivating Users on Affinity). Since deactivating users will keep the email/calendar data they have been syncing until their time of deactivation, send an email to email@example.com if you'd like to remove their email/calendar data as well.
Profile Field Customization
When viewing a contact's profile page, there is a Details section that shows you different fields for different lists.
- From here, you can view the layout of the enriched fields and global fields that show up in the General tab. For list-specific fields, they will show up under the Opportunities and Lists tabs (see Fields: Enriched, Global, and List-specific).
- To customize the layout of these views in the Details section, see How to customize Profile Fields.
Default fields are the fields that you can include when you/your team members create a new person, organization, or opportunity contact.
- You can choose the global fields found under General Fields and the list-specific fields under Opportunities, Organizations, and People.
- To customize these default creation fields, and determine which will be required fields, see How to customize Default Fields.
Integrate Affinity with the services you know and love (see Getting started with native integrations in Affinity).
View all the imports you have conducted (i.e. which list you imported into, the original CSV file you imported, the date/time of your import, the number of additional rows/entries added to the list, and CSV files that explain the rows that were skipped or the individual cells that were skipped). To learn more, see Import History.
Export Data (Enterprise Admins only)
Only Enterprise Admins on the Enterprise (Legacy) or Enterprise tiers will be able to access this tab where they can export all lists that they have access to, as well as export all notes made on all people, organizations, and opportunities.
Duplicate Management (Admins only)
View all potential duplicates found in your All People and All Organizations directories. Quickly merge them if they are indeed duplicates (see How to merge duplicates).
Generate your API key that you can use to make API calls or set up integrations with other apps (API Documentation).
Billing Settings (Admins only)
In the Billing Settings tab, make payments for unpaid seats and view your account's billing history (see Billing Settings and Payment Methods (Admins only)).
Payment Methods (Admins Only)
You can pay for your Affinity subscription by credit card or ACH (see Billing Settings and Payment Methods (Admins only)).