When signing into Affinity, you may get the message "Approval Required" or "Need Admin Approval" - below are two examples of what you would see.
Why am I seeing this?
Your IT team may have set up additional security measures for your Microsoft 365 account. You would need to loop in your Azure (Office365) Global Admin to assist with approving the request.
Azure Global Admin Approval
- After contacting your IT admin, your Azure Global Admin must take the following steps.
- As the Azure Global Admin, you can use any of the "Request approval" invite links sent by your team members to start.
- Fill out your email address, then click Sign in with Microsoft.
- You will be redirected to Microsoft to authenticate using your email credentials.
- After authentication, you can provide consent to your team member to Affinity by clicking the check box, then clicking Accept (your consent page may look different than the image below). This will also add Affinity to your Azure Enterprise Application list (if you're not an invited user, no worries if you come across an error message). You may be an error message if you're a user of Affinity, this is expected, but you can still proceed.
- After you have consented to the permissions. You can log into your Azure AD to configure specific users to have access to Affinity. Visit Azure Portal at https://portal.azure.com/, you will now see Affinity appear under All applications.
- By clicking on Affinity > Users and Groups, you will be able to assign specific users or groups to have access to Affinity. As an optional step, you can visit Affinity > Permissions, and click on "Grant admin consent for Affinity", allowing users not to have to accept their permission separately.