Powered by Looker, Affinity Analytics will enable you to create new, robust visualizations of your data and share them with others on a recurring basis.
Note: If you're interested in setting up Affinity Analytics for your account, please reach out to your designated CSM or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to help.
Understanding your role (Viewer or Creator)
- When Affinity Analytics is turned on for your account, all Admins in the account will have the Creator role assigned to them by default.
- Those who are Basic or Standard will have the Viewer role assigned to them by default.
|Actions to take||Viewer||Creator|
|Create a new dashboard view from existing template||X|
|Create a new dashboard view from scratch||X|
|Edit/Delete dashboard views within a list||X|
|Set up filters and cross-filters on dashboard views||X|
|Use filters and cross-filters on dashboard views||X||X|
|Rename dashboard views||X||X|
|Email a dashboard view||X (only to yourself)||X (to anyone)|
|Export dashboard views as PDF/CSV files||X||X|
|Drill into underlying data in visualization tiles||X||X|
Once you have access to Affinity Analytics, you can begin with the basics in the following order:
- How to create a new dashboard view (Creators only)
- How to create and edit tiles in dashboard views
- How to apply filters in dashboard views
- How to pivot data on your dashboard views
- How to export dashboard views (for yourself and others)
- How to set up automated alerts for Affinity Analytics
- How to duplicate tiles and dashboard views in Affinity
- Troubleshooting common issues for Affinity Analytics
Once you're familiar with the basics, feel free to check out the more advanced visualizations you can create:
- How to set win ratios in Affinity Analytics
- How to set and track goals using Affinity Analytics
- How to create custom groups in dashboard views
- How to create custom dimensions, measures, and calculations in Affinity Analytics
- How to track average days spent in each status using Affinity Analytics
- How to track last status before Lost or Passed using Affinity Analytics
- How to create probability-adjusted values for forecasting with Affinity Analytics