Integrate Affinity with Microsoft Sharepoint by reaching out to email@example.com or your Affinity CSM and asking them to unlock this integration for your account. As always, you must be on the Premium or Enterprise Tiers and be an account admin (see Affinity Native Integrations).
- Once you've done the above, click your Personal Avatar on the top-right corner of your screen, then click Settings.
- Click on the Integrations tab, then click on Microsoft SharePoint.
- Jump to the relevant Microsoft SharePoint integration to learn more:
Affinity Files to SharePoint Folders
For all list entries within a specific Affinity list, the files that have been uploaded to these list entries' profile pages will also sync to a specific folder in your Microsoft SharePoint account.
- Within the Affinity Files to SharePoint Folders integration, click Select.
- Click Configure new solution.
- Select an existing authenticate or create a new authentication method if it's your first time.
- If you need to create a new authentication, it will ask you to log into your Microsoft work account. After logging it, it will ask you to approve consent.
- Select the Affinity list you'd like to sync from, then click Next. Ideally, you’d also want to have this list approved for auto-upload in your privacy settings, as we only sync files that are uploaded to Affinity, not those that are in the found in your email section.
- Next, location the name of your Root folder, and the location where you would you like to have the files be uploaded to.
- On the following screen, you would need to select the root folder, and enter your file path. In my example, I selected Project Affinity, Inc for my Root. My Sharepoint Filepath /Integration/People/ (case senstiave - forward slahes are needed in the beginning and end). The default is to the Document folder, there is no need to add Document to the filepath. Finally you can select, Finish to complete the integration.