Integrate Affinity with Google Drive by reaching out to email@example.com or your Affinity CSM and asking them to unlock this integration for your account. As always, you must have Affinity API access and be an admin (see Affinity Native Integrations).
- Once you've done the above, click the Menu icon, then click Settings.
- Click on the Integrations tab, then click on Google Drive.
- Jump to the relevant Google Drive integration to learn more:
Affinity Files to Google Drive Folders
For all list entries within a specific Affinity list, the files that have been uploaded to these list entries' profile pages will also sync to a specific folder in your Google Drive account.
- Within the Affinity Files to Google Drive Folders integration, click Select.
- Click Configure new solution.
- Authenticate your Google Drive account, then click Next.
- Select the Affinity list you'd like to sync from. Ideally, you’d also want to have this list approved for auto-upload in your privacy settings as we only sync files that are uploaded to Affinity, not those that are in the Found in your email section.
- Select the folder in your Google Drive account where these uploaded files will sync into.
- Click Finish and you are all set! These files will start syncing into the selected folder in your Google Drive account and will create separate folders for each list entry.