Learn how you can integrate Affinity with Google Drive by reaching out to email@example.com or your Affinity CSM and asking them to unlock this integration. As always, you must have Affinity API access and be an admin (see Affinity Native Integrations).
- Once you've done the above, click the Menu icon, then click Settings.
- Click on the Integrations tab.
- Click the solution below to learn more:
How to sync uploaded files from Affinity list entries into Google Drive
For all list entries within a specific Affinity list, the files that have been uploaded to these list entries' profile pages will also sync to a specific folder in your Google Drive account.
- On the Integrations tab, find Google Drive and click Edit.
- Click Configure new solution.
- Name your solution (we recommend the name of the Affinity list you will sync the files of these list entries from).
- Authenticate your Google Drive account. You will see a modal prompting you to accept permissions.
- Select the Affinity list you'd like to sync from. Ideally, you’d also want to have this list approved for auto-upload in your privacy settings as we only sync files that are uploaded to Affinity, not those that are in the Found in your email section.
- Select the folder in your Google Drive account where these uploaded files will sync into.
- Click Finish and you are all set! These files will start syncing into the selected folder in your Google Drive account and will create separate folders for each list entry.