Integrate Affinity with Box by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org or your Affinity CSM and asking them to unlock this integration for your account. As always, you must be on the Premium or Enterprise Tiers and be an account admin (see Affinity Native Integrations).
Note: This is a uni-directional sync, meaning that it will only upload already-uploaded files from Affinity to a designated file on Box, not the other way around.
- Once you've done the above, click Settings on the left-side of your screen.
- Click on the Integrations tab, then click on Box.
- Jump to the relevant Box integration to learn more:
Affinity Files to Box Folders
For all list entries within a specific Affinity list, the files that have been uploaded to these list entries' profile pages will also sync to a specific folder in your Box account.
- Within the Affinity Files to Box Folders integration, click Select.
- Click Configure new solution.
- Authenticate your Box account.
Select the Affinity list you'd like to sync from. Ideally, you’d also want to have this list approved for auto-upload in your privacy settings as we only sync files that are uploaded to Affinity, not those that remain in the Found in your email section.
- Note: Once set up, this integration will automatically backfill for already-uploaded files on Affinity profile pages and upload them to the designated Box folder.
- Select the Box folder where these uploaded files will sync into.
- Click Finish and you are all set! These files will start syncing into the selected folder in your Box account and will create separate folders for each list entry.