How to integrate Affinity with Dropbox
Integrate Affinity with Dropbox by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org or your Affinity CSM and asking them to unlock this integration for your account. As always, you must be on the Premium or Enterprise Tiers and be an account admin (see Affinity Native Integrations).
Note: This is a uni-directional sync, meaning that it will only upload already-uploaded files from Affinity to a designated file on Dropbox, not the other way around.
- Once you've done the above, click Settings on the left-side of your screen.
- Click on the Integrations tab, then click on Dropbox.
- Jump to the relevant Dropbox integration to learn more:
How to sync uploaded files from Affinity list entries into Dropbox
For all list entries within a specific Affinity list, the files that have been uploaded to these list entries' profile pages will also sync to a specific folder in your Dropbox account.
- Within the Affinity Files to Dropbox Folders integration, click Select.
- Click Configure new solution.
- Authenticate your Dropbox account.
- For Affinity List to Sync, select the list you'd like to sync from. Ideally, you’d also want to have this list approved for auto-upload in your privacy settings as we only sync files that are already uploaded to Affinity, not those that are in the Found in your email section.
Note: Once set up, this integration will automatically backfill for already-uploaded files on Affinity profile pages and upload them to the designated Dropbox folder.
- Note: Once set up, this integration will automatically backfill for already-uploaded files on Affinity profile pages and upload them to the designated Dropbox folder.
- For Dropbox Folder Path, open a new tab and go to the Dropbox Folder you’d like to sync files into.
Copy its Folder Path found at the end of the URL.
- For example, the Folder Path for this URL is found in the bolded section: https://www.dropbox.com/home/Adriana%20Del%20Vecchio/Deals
- Note: If there are spaces in the folder's title, then they will be replaced with "%20" in the URL.
- As you paste the Folder Path below, replace the "%20" with spaces again (as shown below).
Last but not least, click Finish and you are all set! These files will start syncing into the selected folder in your Dropbox account and will create separate folders for each list entry.