In this example, we will add Affinity (affinity.co) to our "Deals" list using the API. The list_id is "9011" and the status option will be defaulted to "Identified."
- First, search if the organization exists in your Affinity account.
- Seeing that this organization is in our Affinity account, we'll make another search to see if it's already added to any list.
- The organization is currently not in my desired list (list_id: 9011). I will now add Affinity as an entry to my "Deals" list.
- We can see that there is no default status option set for Affinity (affinity.co).
- Search the available statuses for this list. The status we want is "Identified", or id: 60364.
Now, we can associate Affinity (affinity.co) with the status option "Identified" on the "Deals" list. We'll post this last part in Python (most commonly used).
Below is the same code (copy and paste friendly) in CURL. You can use online tools like https://curl.trillworks.com/ to convert it to any other language you'll be using.
curl "https://api.affinity.co/field-values" \
-u :<API-KEY> \
-d field_id=78001 \
-d value="60364" \ -d list_entry_id="18489757" \