Learn how you can integrate Affinity with Eventbrite by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org or your Affinity CSM and asking them to unlock this integration. As always, you must have Affinity API access and be an admin (see Affinity Native Integrations).
- Once you've done the above, click the Menu icon, then click Settings.
- Click on the Integrations tab.
- Choose one of the solutions below to learn more:
How to sync Eventbrite RSVP's and Attendees into global fields in Affinity
For all Eventbrite RSVP's and Attendees, Affinity will create global fields to sync and track them accordingly.
- On the Integrations tab, find Eventbrite and click Edit.
- Click Configure new solution.
- Name your solution. You can simply name it "Eventbrite Actions" since it's sourcing from all your Eventbrite events, not just one specific event.
- Authenticate your Eventbrite account. You will see a modal prompting you to accept permissions.
- Select the Eventbrite Organization from the dropdown list.
- Click Finish and you're all set!
- You should see two global fields created in your Affinity people lists (i.e. All People directory and all other manually created people lists) - these global fields will indicate which events people RSVP'd to and/or attended. Please note that this is not retroactive and will only apply to events moving forward.
- You can now filter by these fields to easily view all RSVP’s and Attendees in Affinity!