With our new mobile app, you now have all the information you need to show up smarter while on-the-go.
What actions can you take on the mobile app?
- Access your lists by tapping on the List icon on the bottom-right corner.
- Search for contacts by tapping on the Search icon at the bottom-center of the screen.
- Quickly add an organization, add a person, add a note, or set a reminder by tapping on the + icon on the top-right corner.
- Take notes for today's meetings and view all meetings and their participants below.
- View a person's profile by tapping on their profile picture. You can also tap the organization's logo behind the person's profile picture to quickly access the organization's profile.
- View event details by tapping into an event.
- Set push notifications and email notifications by tapping on the Settings icon on the top-left corner.
- View upcoming reminders as well as upcoming meetings for tomorrow.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why don't I see all calendar events showing up on the mobile app?
- The Affinity mobile app will only surface meetings that include participants outside of your organization. If a meeting only includes team members (those with the same email domain as your organization's email domain), they will not surface on the mobile app or the web app.
Are default fields supported on the mobile app?
- Default fields, also known as fields that are shown and/or required for users to fill out when creating a new entity, are currently not supported on the mobile app. Rest assured that this feature will be made available in future updates to the mobile app.
If you have any feedback/questions, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org - your thoughts and insights are highly valued.