Aside from using Affinity's Native Integrations, you can use Zapier as an alternative to integrate Affinity with different platforms.
Feel free to skip to the relevant section:
- What software can I integrate with Affinity?
- Example of an Affinity integration in Zapier
- Affinity Zapier Templates
What software can I integrate with Affinity?
Check out our Affinity Zapier Templates to learn more.
Example of an Affinity integration in Zapier
Take this Mailchimp-to-Affinity integration as an example.
- Select the intended Mailchimp trigger first, which is the manual action that will first be taken.
- Then, select the intended Affinity action, which is the automated action that will take place based on the trigger.
Affinity Zapier Templates
We have pre-made the following templates for your convenience:
Create Google Contacts from new people in Affinity
Post DMs in Slack whenever a new company is added to your Affinity list
Add notes to Affinity contacts from Evernote
Export new company list entries from Affinity to Google Sheets
Subscribe new people on an Affinity list to MailChimp
Add new Mailchimp subscribers to a list in Affinity
Receive updates in Slack for status changes in Affinity
Create new Affinity people entry for new Typeform submission
Add a contact to a list in Hubspot for new Affinity list entries
Create or update list entries in Affinity for new attendee registrations in Eventbrite
Learn more here: Affinity Zapier Templates