How to create an SSO shortcut to Affinity
Who does this apply to?
This applies to any organization that has SSO (single sign-on) enabled and uses GSuite (Gmail) or Azure (Office365) for their email accounts.
How to set it up
In this example, we will use Okta as our SSO provider.
- From your admin dashboard, select "Application", and click on "Browse App Catalog".
- Search for the Bookmark App - the name may vary based on your SSO provider.
- Once you have selected the Bookmark App, select Add Integration.
- Create a label for the application. You can name it Affinity, Affinity CRM, Affinity Ventures Team, this would be something you can choose that makes sense to use. Second is the URL; your URL should be
https://login.affinity.co/auth/signin?subdomain=[subdomain], replacing the [subdomain]. If you are unsure what your subdomain is, feel free to contact the support team and ask us.
- Finally, allowing users to access Affinity or creating a group for Affinity users.