Signing into Affinity with Office 365 is quick and simple. You will not need to create a custom password for Affinity since you will be signing in using your own email address and password.
- If you're signing in for the first time, please sign in via the email invite in your inbox.
- If you've already signed in before, you can enter your custom Affinity URL on your web browser's search bar, which is typically formatted as follows: https://subdomain.affinity.co
- Then, input your Microsoft email address into the field outlined below.
- Click Sign in with Microsoft.
- If you're signing in for the first time, you will be prompted to grant Affinity access to your account. Here's a screenshot of the permissions:
- Why does Affinity need to maintain access to my data?
- This allows us to continually sync your email/calendar data to provide you with the most up-to-date metrics (see What are Affinity's enriched vs. unenriched fields?).
- What does it mean when Affinity reads my emails, calendars, and profile?
- This allows Affinity to confirm your identity, set up your account, and surface your email/calendar data in a format that's easy to read.
- Why would Affinity send mail as myself?
- This allows you to send outbound emails directly from Affinity - recipients will see that the email is from you. We do not have access to your password and we cannot create, update, delete any emails, attachments, folders, and contacts from your account.
- When logging in via Office 365, you may encounter the following screen with two options. The most common and recommended option is to select "Work or School Account".