If you're having issues signing into Affinity via your Exchange (On-Premise) account, here are some common troubleshooting tips that might help.
- I suddenly got signed out of Affinity and can't sign back in.
- I'm trying to sign in for the first time using the correct email address and password, but I still can't sign in.
- We recently changed email servers and now I can't see any of my email interactions in Affinity.
I suddenly got signed out of Affinity and can't sign back in.
Since Affinity uses your email credentials to sign in, any changes made to your password or email server will cause Affinity to sign you out and disable email syncing. To sign in and enable syncing, sign in using your updated credentials on your custom Affinity URL (which is typically formatted as follows):
- If you cannot sign into Affinity, check to see if your password is still valid. You can confirm by simply signing out of your Microsoft Exchange account, then signing back in by manually typing in the password or using an incognito browser.
- If you cannot remember your password, reset it through Microsoft Exchange, then try again.
- If you still have problems signing in, don't hesitate to contact support: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'm trying to sign in for the first time using the correct email address and password, but I still can't sign in.
- You will need to use the unique invite link in your email to sign in for the first time.
- Check if you have an Exchange username that you aren't aware of. If you are not sure, please confirm with your IT team. If you do not have an Exchange username, simply leave it blank.
- Make sure you're using the correct email address. You may have an entirely separate email address for internal use. Or if you are unsure, please check with your IT team for more details.
- Lastly, if you are hosting your own Exchange servers, the EWS URL will be different than the default EWS URL: https://outlook.office365.com/ews/exchange.asmx
- You may need to contact your IT team to determine the correct EWS URL or follow the instructions in this article to locate your EWS URL.
We recently changed email servers, and I can't see any email interactions in Affinity.
- In this case, your EWS URL will be a custom URL (example below): mail.example-affinity.co/ews/exchange/asmx
- You can also find/edit your current organization's EWS URL by going to your custom organization URL, then clicking to sign in with Exchange. You can also check with your IT for the correct EWS URL, and contact email@example.com for additional help.