Switching to Affinity from another platform and need to migrate over some notes? We can help with that.
Just a caveat - importing these notes will have to be done from our end given that there can be multiple notes created from the same author. You can request a note import by writing into firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Note imports can only support one contact-type at a time (i.e. people, organizations, or opportunities), so make sure the CSV file contains only one type for the Tagged Entity section (see below).
What your CSV file must contain
Make sure the following columns are present in your CSV file:
- Email address required since only your team members can be authors of notes.
- Date Created
- MM/DD/YYYY, DD/MM/YYYY, and YYYY/MM/DD formats supported.
- Just make sure that all the cells are in one (and the same) format in your CSV file.
- Tagged Entity - We can only import notes for one type of contact at a time, (i.e. people-type, organization-type, or opportunity-type).
- Email address if it is a people-type contact
- Organization Website if it is an organization-type contact
- Opportunity name if it is an opportunity-type contact
- The body of the note.
If you have these columns, awesome! Feel free to write into email@example.com stating your request to have your notes imported.