- These fields are provided by default and cannot be deleted, but can be renamed and hidden from view.
- More importantly, these fields are required to automate certain workflows in your Affinity lists (e.g. status triggers, reminder triggers, Basic Reporting, Affinity Analytics, etc.).
Below are the recommended list-specific fields provided by Affinity that you and your team should use.
- Amount: Enter a numerical value to be tracked.
Owners: Enter the person who is the main point-of-contact for a person, organization or opportunity list entry.
- The owner can only consist of Affinity users on the account.
- The Owners field is used to create reminder triggers.
Status: Determine the different stages of a pipeline that a contact will go through for each list.
- The Status field is used to create reminder triggers, status triggers, and opportunity triggers.
- The Status field is also used to generate funnel analysis reports in both Basic Reporting and Advanced Report (Affinity Analytics).
- Status changes will also be tracked on the entity's activity timeline on their profile page.
- Close Date: This field will auto-update based on when the deal has been Won/Closed, but can be manually edited as well.
- Organizations: This field is different from the enriched Organizations field found in people lists - the Organizations field found in opportunity lists are unique to each opportunity list and will determine how individual opportunities get enriched (see How to use enriched fields and global fields from organizations in your opportunity lists).
- People: This field is different from the enriched People field found in organization lists - the People field found in opportunity lists are unique to each opportunity list and will determine how individual opportunities get enriched for fields like Last Email, Last Meeting, Last Contact, Next Meeting, etc.