Reminders are a great way of making sure that no tasks are forgotten.
There are three ways to create reminders:
- + New on the top-right corner of your screen
- On any contact's profile page
- Reminders column in any list
Using +New on the top-right corner
- Click +Create new and choose Reminder from the dropdown list.
- Choose a team member to assign as the owner of the reminder (it can be yourself as well). This will be the person receiving the reminder notification.
- Then choose who the reminder is for. This is the contact that the reminder is in regards to.
- Select the static date that the reminder should be completed by, or set a recurring reminder. Set a recurring reminder by selecting what type of touchpoint you want to track (email vs. calendar invites) and select the cadence at which you want to be alerted.
On any contact's profile page
- On any profile page, click the Reminders tab on the top-right side of your screen.
- You can also filter reminders by "Created by", "Assigned to", or "Type".
On the Reminders column in any list
- Click into any list.
- Make sure the Reminders column is on display. If it isn't, click on Manage columns and checkmark it so that it shows up.
- Double-click on any cell below the Reminders column to see all reminders about that contact and to create a new reminder.
Want to create automatic reminders based on the Status column? Feel free to check out Reminder Triggers.