Sign into Affinity with Google if you're using a Gmail account.
How to sign in with Google
- If you're signing in for the first time, please sign in via the email invite that was sent to your inbox.
Already signed in before? Type in "https://[subdomain].affinity.co" on your web browser (see How to find your Affinity subdomain).
- Enter your email address, then click Send Email to receive your unique sign in link.
- Click into the email that Affinity just sent you, then click Sign Me In.
- Select the email address that has access to your Affinity account.
- If this is your first time signing in, accept the Google permissions for Affinity to sync your email and calendar data.
- You can only sign into Affinity with your email credentials. You cannot create a custom password for Affinity.