Some users may have initially gave Affinity limited permissions to their Google account for a variety of reasons. For those who would now like to reset their Google permissions for Affinity to allow full access, please follow the steps below.
- If you're currently signed into your Affinity account, sign out by clicking your name on the top-left corner.
- Go to https://myaccount.google.com/security
- Scroll down to the section titled Your connections to third-party apps & services and click on Affinity or See all connections (if you don't see Affinity above).
- Once on Affinity's page, scroll down again and click Delete all connections you have with Affinity.
- Once you see the modal appear, click Confirm.
- Now, go back to your Affinity account at https://www.[subdomain].affinity.co to sign back in and allow all Google permissions this time. If you're not sure what your subdomain is, see How to find your Affinity subdomain.