Forecast into the future to see how many deals you expect to close over any date range, based on the status for each deal.
Note: You can only generate forecast reports using opportunity-type lists, not people-type or organization-type lists.
Basic Reporting is only available for Professional (Legacy) tier customers. If you're on another tier, please check Affinity Analytics instead.
For those on the Professional (Legacy) tier with access to the Reports tab, follow the steps below:
- Make sure you have both the default Status and Close Date columns filled out to successfully generate a Forecast Report.
Note: The ability to assign and edit the win probabilities for the Status column are only available in opportunity-type lists.
- Then, click the Reports tab on your global navigation bar.
- Select Forecast this quarter.
- Select an opportunity-type list and specify a period of time for the Close date to view the Forecast report.
How probabilities are calculated into the Forecast Report
- Expected Revenue = win probability * amount
- The win probability will range from 0 to 1.
- The win probability of Won statuses is always 1.
- Example: Imagine there's a 50% chance for deals in the "Due Diligence" status to close.
- If you have 2 deals in that status (Deal #1 is going for $100k while Deal #2 is going for $50k), your estimated revenue next month would be $75k.