What is Affinity Alliances?
Affinity Alliances is a platform that enables you to share your network with your close colleagues and friends so that they can ask you for warm introductions. In return, you can also tap into their network and ask for warm introductions yourself.
Affinity Alliances helps complement the Affinity CRM (paid service). If you are not an Affinity CRM user, you can still use Affinity Alliances as a standalone product for free.
What is an Ally? What do they see by allying with me?
When you make an Alliance with someone on Affinity, they become your Ally. As Allies, you both agree to share with one another your respective networks.
Your allies will not be able to see your email or calendar data. In the same way, you will not be able to see their email or calendar data. Your allies will only be able to see your relationship strength with people you know. This is all that you are sharing:
- Who you know (Full name of your connections)
- How well you know them (Relationship strength you have with your connections)
How do you make Allies?
There are three ways you can form an Alliance with someone.
- You are a part of the same Affinity CRM deployment. All team members within the same Affinity CRM deployment are Allies by default. You and your team members will be able to see each other's connections and relationship strengths (see Connections and Relationship Strength).
- You send an invite on your Alliances dashboard.
- You join an existing Alliance Group (see What is an Alliance Group?).
How do I get to my Alliances Dashboard?
For Affinity CRM users:
- Click the Menu icon.
- Click Alliances.
For non-Affinity CRM users:
- Enter via alliances.affinity.co.
Navigating your Alliances Dashboard
- Send Alliance invites to both people who are already on Affinity Alliances, as well as people who have yet to try Affinity Alliances.
- We will surface new companies that have been added to your network based on the new people you are speaking with.
- Send Alliance invites to people who are already using Affinity Alliances.
- View all your Allies and all the Alliance Groups you are a part of (see What is an Alliance Group?).
- View/edit your profile, manage your general settings and privacy settings, and read our FAQ section to learn even more.
Removing an Alliance connection
- Once in your Alliances dashboard, click the user icon on the top-right corner.
- Then, click View profile.
- Then, click the button next to your ally to remove your connection.