You can sync additional Gmail, Microsoft Office365, and Microsoft Exchange (On-Prem) email accounts to yourself. Just make sure that they are your own email accounts, not someone else's, as it would interfere with your relationship strengths with your connections.
Note: Affinity does not support email accounts from Yahoo (yahoo.com), iCloud (icloud.com), and other email clients that are not under Google or Microsoft.
How to add additional email accounts to Affinity
- Click on your Personal Avatar icon, then click on Settings.
- Click the Email Accounts tab, then click Add account.
How to remove your email accounts from Affinity
To remove your email accounts, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email address(es) you'd like to have removed. Removing email accounts will do the following:
- Stop data syncing moving forward
- Delete the email/calendar data that have synced until now
- Revoke login access using the stated email address(es)