Add more team members as new Users to your Affinity account to ensure you all stay on the same page and collectively grow your network. If you're looking to add non-team members as Collaborators instead, see How to invite and manage Collaborators with read-only access in Affinity.
- How do I decide whether to invite Users or Collaborators?
- Who can add new users to their Affinity account?
- How to add a new user
How do I decide whether to invite Users or Collaborators?
- Users have full read-and-edit access to the Affinity account, including Directories, Lists, Profiles, etc.
- Collaborators only have read-only access to specific saved views within Affinity lists.
- You must be on the Premium (Legacy), Enterprise (Legacy), Scale, Advanced, or Enterprise tier in order to invite Collaborators (see How do I know which Affinity subscription tier I am on?).
- Team members cannot be invited as Collaborators, they must be invited as Users.
Who can add new users to their Affinity account?
- Professional (Legacy), Premium (Legacy), Essentials, Scale, and Advanced tiers:
- Only Admin users at the account level (see Account Level Permissions).
- Enterprise (Legacy) and Enterprise tiers:
- The Enterprise Admin will be able determine who can invite team members as new users to their Affinity account (see What permissions can the Enterprise Admin change?).
How to add a new user
- Click Settings on the left side.
- Click on the Users and Permissions tab, then click Invite User.
- Type in their full name and the email address that they'll be signing in with. They will receive an email invite and must use their email credentials to sign in.
- If you already reached the maximum seat count for your Affinity subscription, you will be billed for this new seat immediately after sending out the invite. A prorated bill will be available for you to pay on the Billing Settings tab (see Billing and Payment Methods).
Note: Want to simply reassign a seat? You can deactivate the team member that is no longer using Affinity (see How to deactivate/remove users from your Affinity account), then send an invite to the new team member.