When visiting any entity's profile page, check out their Activity Timeline to view a running log of field value changes and team communications over time.
How the Activity Timeline works
- Synced email/calendar data and field value changes will be recorded on the entity's Activity Timeline.
For example, changing the Status field (ranked dropdown) of a particular organization will be tracked on that organization's profile page.
Note: If you changed the status to the wrong status option, you can change it to the correct status option within 1 minute to prevent the wrong status option from appearing on the Activity Timeline.
- Scroll down on the contact's profile page to see the change on the Activity Timeline.
Note: If you do not have access to certain lists, field updates for those lists will not surface for you.
Filtering the Activity Timeline
You can filter the Activity Timeline by the following attributes:
- Filter Activity: Meetings, Phone Calls, Sent/Received Emails, Sent/Received Messages, Notes, List Activity, Reminders, and Files
All Employees/Current Employees: For organization profile pages, you can filter activities either by All Employees and Current Employees.
- Please note that Current Employees is determined by the Current Organization field.
- All users: You can filter activities by specific users on your team.
Time Period: Specify the time period.
Please note that only 6 out of 8 field types will have their field value changes recorded on the Activity Timeline. The 6 field types are:
- Number (single & multiple values)
- Date (single values only)
- Location (single & multiple values)
- Ranked dropdown (single values only)
- Person (single & multiple values)
- Organization (single & multiple values)
These are the 2 field types that will not have their field value changes recorded on the Activity Timeline.
- Text (single values only)
- Dropdown (single & multiple values)