Once you've downloaded the Affinity for Outlook Add-in (see How to download Affinity's Outlook Add-in), you can start taking Affinity-related actions directly in your inbox.
How to sign in for access
- You will need to enter your subdomain when logging in from Outlook to authenticate your account (see How to find your Affinity subdomain).
- Note: Outlook users with SSO can also use the Affinity for Outlook add-in.
Actions you can take on Affinity for Outlook
- Click open any email thread, and Affinity for Outlook will appear at the top of the email.
- Opportunities that people and organizations are associated within the email appear on the plugin.
- Click directly on the contact's name/ organization name to quickly access the person/ organization profile page.
- From the profile page, you can add the person/ organization to a list or add a note. Otherwise, click the down arrow to see the additional actions below:
- Click Add to Thread as Note
- Click Upload files
- Click Open Profile in New Tab
- From the profile page, you can toggle through the tabs to see the Details, Connections, and Activity of the user/ organization.
The following below are current limitations. Rest assured that we are taking this feedback into consideration as we improve the Outlook add-in over time.
- You cannot search for any contacts using the Outlook add-in.
- You cannot create any new contact (i.e. people, organizations, or opportunities) using the Outlook add-in.
- You cannot add people or organizations to an existing opportunity or opportunity list. You can only add people to people lists, and organizations to organization lists.
- Any status changes made within the Outlook add-in will not trigger any required fields set up by status triggers.