How to set and track goals using Affinity Analytics
To understand how close you and your team members are towards completing certain metrics, you can create and track goals with Affinity Analytics.
You can also follow this step-by-step guide below:
- Click into the dashboard view you'd like to create this new tile on. Then, click the ellipsis (3 dotted icon) and click Edit dashboard.
- Click Add Tile to create a new Visualization tile.
- Once the Choose an Explore modal opens up, select the list you're currently on.
- Within the List Summary section on the left side, select Count of Organizations as the measure, then make sure the visualization style is set to Single Value.
- Now, click on + Add in the Custom Fields section to create a Table Calculation.
- Set the Calculation field value to Custom expression, then add a number in the text box - in this example we'll use 100. Then, set the Format field value to Default formatting and create a name for this custom field (i.e. Goal Line), then click Save.
- You'll now see your custom field (i.e. Goal Line) appear in the Data section. Now, click on Settings on the right-side of the Visualization section, then click on the Comparison tab. From there, set the Value Labels field value to Calculate Progress (with Percentage), then toggle on Show Comparison and Show Label.
- Click Run, then click Save to make sure the tile is created.
- Click Save on the top-right corner to save the changes you made for the entire dashboard view and you're all set.