How to track last status before Lost or Passed using Affinity Analytics
For deals/list entries that have been Lost or Passed on by you/your team, you can leverage Affinity Analytics to better understand how far into the pipeline they progressed to before moving to Lost or Passed.
You can also follow this step-by-step guide below:
- On the dashboard view you'd like to track this data in, click the ellipsis (3 dotted icon), then click Edit dashboard.
- Click Add tile, then choose Visualization.
- Choose the list or data source for your funnel. We highly recommend that you choose the list you're currently on.
- Now, select Previous Status as the dimension and Count of Status Changes as the measure.
- Next, apply a filter on Next Status for all the statuses that are within the Lost or On Hold categories. This will narrow down the filters to those deals that have been lost or passed by you/your team.
- Make sure the visualization style is Bar Chart, then click Run, then click Save on the top-right corner and you're all set.
- Now, you/your team will be able to understand which stage of the pipeline you're losing or passing on the most deals, and make changes accordingly. Click Save one more time to save the changes you made to the entire dashboard view, and you're all set!