In addition to Affinity Data: Organizations, Affinity is proud to announce its exclusive data offering - Affinity Data: People.
Feel free to jump to different sections of the article as needed:
- What is Affinity Data: People?
- What columns are included in Affinity Data: People?
- Are trials available? How do I purchase and access these columns?
- Where do these columns appear in the product?
- Can I set up notification alerts when field values change?
- What can I do with the Affinity API/webhooks?
- Best Practices and Tips
What is Affinity Data: People?
Affinity Data: People is an exclusive data add-on that will help you and your team get a full picture of an individual's work background showing recent changes and details around their roles. Please note that this is different from Affinity Data fields, which are provided by default to all customers with an Affinity subscription.
What columns are included in Affinity Data: People?
Below are the 15 columns included:
- DE: Latest Job Started - Title
- DE: Latest Job Started - Seniorities
- DE: Latest Job Started - Function
- DE: Latest Job Started - Company
- DE: Latest Job Started - Company Current Headcount
- DE: Latest Job Started - Start Date
- DE: Latest Job Ended - End Date
- DE: Profile Headline
- DE: Years of Experience
- DE: Past and Current Companies
- DE: Keywords
- DE: Unemployed Since
- DE: Education History
- DE: Self-Reported Location
- DE: As Of Date
Are trials available? How do I purchase and access these columns?
Trials for Affinity Data: People are not available.
- For our Enterprise tier customers paying the full standard rate, Affinity Data: People will be provided by default as part of your Affinity subscription.
- If your team is not paying the full standard rate for the Enterprise tier, please reach out to your Affinity representative or contact email@example.com.
- For our Professional and Premium tier customers, please reach out to your Affinity representative or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information regarding the Enterprise tier.
Where do these columns appear in the product?
Affinity Data: People columns will appear in the following areas:
- Affinity Web App (people lists and people profile pages)
- Affinity Mobile App (people lists and people profile pages)
- Affinity Analytics (dashboard views)
- Affinity API
They will not appear in the following areas:
- Affinity Pathfinder/Gmail Chrome Extensions
- Affinity Outlook add-in
Can I set up notification alerts when field values change?
- For our customers who have access to Affinity Analytics, you can set up automatic nofitication alerts when certain conditions are met (see Affinity Analytics: Alerts).
- For those who don't have access to Affinity Analytics, feel free to contact your Affinity representative or email@example.com for additional pricing and information.
- If you're interested in setting up custom integrations instead at an additional cost, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to connect you to our Solutions Team.
What can I do with the Affinity API/webhooks?
- Affinity Data: People columns are referential and read-only.
- Though you can make GET requests, you cannot make PUT/POST/DELETE requests.
- Currently, there is no option to use webhooks and subscribe to automatic changes in field values. There will be no user-based changes since the columns are read-only.
Best Practices and Tips
- Please make sure your people have their emails filled out as this will help increase enrichment coverage. Emails are the unique identifier that helps Affinity determine exactly which person you’re referring to.
- We do not automatically enrich people if they are not on any people lists. As soon as they are added to at least one people list, they will be enriched within the next 5 minutes.