With Affinity Analytics alerts, you can specify conditions in your dashboard that, when met, trigger a notification to be sent to specific recipients at the desired frequency.
Feel free to immediately jump to a relevant section:
Setting up an alert
- Go to the dashboard view that contains the tile you'd like to set an alert for. Then, click on the Alerts icon on the top-right corner.
- You will then see a modal appear to configure the conditions that will trigger the alert, including time preference and frequency.
- When the condition is triggered, you will see an email alert like below.
- For a full list of supported conditions, see here.
Editing an alert
Find the alert that you've set up and click the alert icon. You can then click into the three dots to edit, duplicate, or delete the alert.
Following an alert
You can also choose to follow an alert set up by another user. Repeat the steps for editing an alert and click the "Follow" button. You will now receive an email when the conditions for the alert are met.
- You will only be able to see alerts via the specific tile that the alert is set up on.
- The default time zone for alerts is Pacific Time.