Customize your view in any list by finding and selecting relevant data columns, creating new columns, or reordering the way in which the columns show up in the list. Simply click on the sidebar to customize your view.
Not sure which columns are relevant to you? View all the data fields available to you by Source to find which data you’re looking for to answer any of your questions about deals in your list.
How to customize the view
Click the customize view button within your list
1. New Field: Create a new column by clicking on the + icon
2. Search Bar: Search for an existing column or create a new column
3. All, Visible, Source and A-Z
- All Tab: Show all existing columns
- Visible Tab: Show all visible columns that are currently on the list
- Organizations field: this shows that the Enriched column is linked to the Organizations field
- Jump to Column: this allows you to bring up the select column within the list
- Rearrange: this allows you to click and drag the column to move its location within the list
- Source and A-Z Tab: Choose to show all the existing columns by alphabetical order or by source
4. Types of Source and Dropdown Arrows
- Source types:
- Dropdown arrow: Show or collapse all columns according to source