Customize your saved views in any list by finding and selecting relevant columns, creating new columns, and reordering them the way you like.
How to customize your saved view
- Click the Customize View button within your list.
- Create a new column by clicking on the + icon on the top-right or by typing in the name of the column you'd like to create in the search bar.
- All Tab: Shows all existing columns and provides you the ability to sort columns by:
- Sort by A-Z.
- Or, sort by Source (see a few examples in this article: Fields: Enriched, Global, and List-specific).
- Sort by A-Z.
- Visible Tab: Shows only the columns currently on the saved view.
- For opportunity lists that contain enriched and global fields from organizations, this organization icon shows that the enriched column is linked to the values in the Organizations field.
- Jump to Column: This will quickly jump you to selected column's position within the saved view, so you don't have to scroll around to see it.
- Reposition: Click and drag the column to reposition its order within the saved view.
Configure the view’s accessibility and configuration options by click on the lock icon.
Private - Only you can see the view.
Shared (toggle off) - All users with list access can see the view, but only the list owner, list admins, or the Enterprise Admin (on Enterprise tier only) can save changes to the view's configuration.
Shared (toggle on) - All users with list access can see the view and save changes to the view's configuration.