Note Templates offer two key benefits:
- Save time by ensuring you don’t have to use external templates from other tools before one of your meetings and cover all your agenda items
- Aid firms in implementing best practices for recurring meetings such as:
- Initial calls with startup founders
- Quarterly calls with portfolio companies
- Kickoff calls for consulting projects
- Morning meetings
Feel free to jump to the section most relevant to you:
How to create Note Templates
- To create a note template, you will need to go to your Settings. Click on your initials icon on the top right corner, then select Settings.
- Select Note Templates and then click the New Note Template button.
- Once you have submitted a Name and added text to the template, the Save button will be enabled.
How to manage Note Templates
- To search for a Note Template
- To sort Note Templates by the Last-Modified field
- To preview Note Templates
- To edit or delete a Note Template
Where can Note Templates be used?
On the Profile Page, you can locate the Note Templates in a few different places:
- Add Note or Log Interactions tab found on profile pages
- Activity Timeline found on profile pages
You can also access the Note Templates in your lists and the All People and All Organizations directories. Clicking into the Notes field on sheet views will open the notes sidebar.
In board view, you can click on a card to open the profile page and access the Note Templates.
- Note templates are not shareable across the team or between team members. All templates are only available to the one who created them.
- @mentions cannot be saved into a note template itself but can be added after inserting a note template.
- Note templates are not available in the Affinity mobile apps, Chrome extensions, or Outlook Add-in
- Users are limited to having a total of 100 templates per user.