We're excited to introduce Affinity Meetings, Affinity's native application in Zoom's App Marketplace that now enables you to access your Affinity data directly within your Zoom meetings.
- Who can access it? What is the cost?
- How to enable Affinity Meetings for Zoom for your team (Zoom Admin)
- How to download Affinity Meetings for Zoom (Users)
- How to use Affinity Meetings for Zoom
- What features are not included right now?
- Frequently Asked Questions
Who can access it? What is the cost?
- Affinity Meetings will only be available for our customers who are:
- On the Premium or Enterprise tiers.
- Signed in and syncing their email/calendar data.
- If you are on the Professional tier, please speak with your Affinity representative or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about upgrading to the Premium or Enterprise tier.
How to enable Affinity Meetings for your team (Zoom Admin)
- First, the owner/admin of your Zoom account must sign into Zoom and go to https://marketplace.zoom.us/
- Then, they can search for "Affinity Meetings" and click on the suggestion as shown below.
- In the section titled App permissions, turn on the toggle to allow your team members to access this app. You can choose to approve All users on this account or Specific users or user groups on this account.
Note: To learn more, check out Zoom's article on Admin deployment of Zoom apps.
How to download Affinity Meetings (Users)
- Now that the Zoom owner/admin has enabled Affinity Meetings for you/your team, make sure to sign onto your Zoom account and click on the Settings tab on the left side.
- Then, click on the Zoom Apps tab within Settings and toggle on Zoom Apps Quick Launch Button. This will make sure you can quickly access your Zoom apps while on the Zoom desktop app.
- Once you have toggled it on, you can download the app here: Download Affinity Meetings.
How to use Affinity Meetings
- Once you have downloaded Affinity Meetings, open your Zoom desktop app and click on the Apps tab on the top-right. From there, click on My Apps, then click on Affinity Meetings.
- You'll see your synced calendar meetings on the All Meetings sidebar for today and tomorrow. Click on any meeting to either view meeting, attendee, and note details or add a new note to that meeting.
- If you're already in a meeting, click on the Apps tab at the bottom of your screen. From there, click on My Apps, then click on Affinity Meetings.
- From there, the All Meetings sidebar will be condensed and on the right side of your screen. Click on any meeting to view meeting and attendee details or click on the Compose icon on the bottom-right corner to add a new note.
- If there are individuals from different organizations, they will be grouped accordingly within their respective organizations. You can click into both organization and people profile sidebars from here.
- You can click on one of the organizations or attendees to view their Connections or Activities.
- For Connections, you'll be able to see which of your team members/allies has a connection with an individual.
- For Activities, you'll be able to quickly filter by three activity types: Sent Emails, Received Emails, and Meetings.
- Depending on whether the contact has such information, you will be able to email the relevant person and visit their LinkedIn profile pages.
What features are not included right now?
- The ability to edit existing notes.
- The ability to "@ mention" to notify team members about the note you're writing.
- The ability to see email bodies and email threads.
- The ability to filter by a specific team member's interactions in the Activities tab.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm currently seeing a blank screen when opening Affinity Meetings, what's wrong?
- It may be that your operating system (OS) is not updated. Please update to the most recent OS, quit Zoom, then reopen it and try again.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know at email@example.com and we'd be happy to help.