We are introducing importing by
ListEntry ID for data imports. This allows you to uniquely map to the specific
ListEntry that should be updated (this is helpful when there are contacts with duplicate list entries in a particular list).
How to perform a List Entry ID import
- Export your list with all the fields you would like to make changes on.
- Rename this exported CSV file in this format:
list-entry-import-[relevant title].csvIt must start with "list-entry-import-".
- Make sure there is a "List Entry ID" column header in Column A.
- Make sure that each and every cell in the "List Entry ID" column is filled out. If it is missing the List Entry ID, the import will fail.
- If you have done the above steps correctly, you should see the Skip and Duplicate import options disappear after uploading the CSV file - only the Overwrite and Append import options will remain.
- After choosing either Overwrite or Append, map the remaining columns from your CSV file and you're all set!