When signing into Affinity, you may get the message "Approval Required" or "Need Admin Approval" - below are two examples of what you would see.
Why am I seeing this?
Your IT team may have set up additional security measures for your Microsoft 365 account. You can request access to Affinity by reaching out to your IT admin/Azure administrator and asking them to follow the steps below.
How can the Azure administrator approve requests?
- Sign in to the Azure portal as a global administrator.
- Click on All services, then click on Azure Active Directory.
- Click on Enterprise applications.
- Check to see if Affinity is on your All applications list. If you see Affinity, you can add a new user to the application.
- If Affinity is not on the All applications list, then click the (1) Admin consent requests (Preview) tab. (2) Select Affinity from the list. (3) Click on Review permissions and consent.
- Once you accept the permissions, the relevant users will now be able to sign into Affinity.