Once you have successfully added the Affinity for Outlook add-in (see How to download Affinity's Outlook Add-in), you can start taking Affinity-related actions directly in your inbox.
Actions you can take on Affinity for Outlook
- Click open any email thread, and Affinity for Outlook will appear on the right-side.
- Here are the actions you can take for both people and organization contacts:
- Click directly on the contact's name to quickly access their profile page in Affinity. Otherwise, click around the name to see steps 2-4 appear.
- Click Add to List to add the contact to a list.
- Click Add Note to attach a note to the contact.
- Click Actions to either Attach files or Save email thread as a note and attach it to the contact.