Learn how you can integrate Affinity with Microsoft Sharepoint by reaching out to email@example.com or your Affinity CSM and asking them to unlock this integration. As always, you must have Affinity API access and be an admin (see Affinity Native Integrations).
- Once you've done the above, click the Menu icon, then click Settings.
- Click on the Integrations tab.
- Click the solution below to learn more:
How to sync uploaded files from Affinity list entries into Microsoft Sharepoint
For all list entries within a specific Affinity list, the files that have been uploaded to these list entries' profile pages will also sync to a specific folder in your Microsoft Sharepoint account.
- On the Integrations tab, find Microsoft Sharepoint and click Edit.
- Click Configure new solution.
- Name your solution (we recommend the name of the Affinity list you will sync the files of these list entries from). This works best for people lists and organization lists, not opportunity lists.
- Authenticate your Microsoft Sharepoint account. You will see a modal prompting you to accept permissions.
- Select the Affinity list you'd like to sync from. Ideally, you’d also want to have this list approved for auto-upload in your privacy settings as we only sync files that are uploaded to Affinity, not those that are in the Found in your email section.
- Select the Root from Microsoft Sharepoint account where these uploaded files will sync into.
Example of a root in your Microsoft Sharepoint account.
- Type in the intended Filepath. Make sure you put a forward slash "/" first, then include any spaces between words where necessary.
Example of a filepath in your Microsoft Sharepoint account.
- Click Finish and you are all set! These files will start syncing into the selected folder in your Microsoft Sharepoint account and will create separate folders for each list entry.